Wednesday, April 18, 2012

2h frost, arena, and squishyness

As the title says, this post will refer to those three things. Currently, I'm running as 2h frost in arena and I'm usually the kill target. Getting trained into the ground in a matter of seconds is really not fun. Should I switch to unholy for more survivability? Because right now I'm going down in seconds even if I pop defensive CDs.
Same here, and its odd because on my hunter i'm, like NEVER focused, and i'm more squishy than my DK.

I'm thinking about changing to Blood for survivability and to run flags. It's sad to lose dps, but hey, could give it a try.
I was thinking about gearing up my feral, which I'm doing. However..we're probably gonna get nerfed so...

QQ :(
@OP

You have unenchanted gear.
You have over 300 spell pen -_-
You have no major glyphs

I say work on your characters setup and read up on how to play your guy.


@OP

You have unenchanted gear.
You have over 300 spell pen -_-
You have no major glyphs

I say work on your characters setup and read up on how to play your guy.


And he's the kind of player Blizzard listens to.
but yeah, DKs are the squishiest plate class

No comments:

Post a Comment