Thursday, April 19, 2012

Blood in PvP with PvE gear

IT makes you almost unkillable to melee classes my shield is improved with spell dmg from mages, priest, etc with a healer i can be the fc till the debuff hits 100% usually by this time we got 2-0 caps on the flag i suggest that blood shield include magic damage negation so casters can help out with the melee so it would be more balanced i mean really rogues warriors and feral druids have the hardest time killing me they only do usually 2k melee attacks to me and i can spam DS when i got 130 RP to actually keep my shield up at max by rune striking constantly to refresh my runes to avoid any damage it needs something or a hard cap like it did before the patch.

please leave constructive comments

P.S.
I heal for 13K for my DS and the shield is 17k
I DON CAR ABOT GRAMERZ ORZ PUNCTUATION
nope.
pally and warrior shields dont block magic why should yours?

blood shield caps at your max health which you should realistically never reach unless you are being ignored while people are killing someone else and your feeding off them.

adding magic damage absorbtion to blood shield isnt going to decrease your survivability if anything it increases it as currently you will be taking 100% of the damage casters do to you through your shield.

also your current runic power contributes nothing to keeping your shield up.
You clearly have no clue on how DS works, so I am not going to bother to reply.

PS: Playing random scrubs in a random bg tells you nothing about how DKs are balanced in pvp.
bump

No comments:

Post a Comment