Thursday, April 19, 2012

Looking for help from top end dks!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/detheroc/Zo%C3%A9y/advanced
Theres my armory

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-1v716l88mmj5zdep/analyze/dd/source/?s=1663&e=1961
Theres logs for our last beleroc kill
You can also skim around and look at other logs

But I Honestly think I should be doing more. Like I know on Belroc I wasnt doing the D&D drop, I'm going to start too.

Doing the Unholy Frenzy garg off the bat so I can get 2 off every boss

Doing the normal system and trying to keep DT up as much as possible.

But with my gear I just feel like I should be doing more. Any help or advice or anything? Should I go DW frost with my gear? I have 2 cleavers.

On a 5m fight you should be able to use gargoyle twice.

I guess if you have no downtime you wouldn't be using your horn, but I use it pretty frequently.

As you probably already said... you should be using DND.


Considering you beat out a mage, spriest, hunter and a bunch of others I'd be pretty happy.
Idk just bugs me, feels like I should be doing a little more. But maybe till I get 4 piece i'm stuck. idk.

No comments:

Post a Comment