Saturday, April 21, 2012

Unholy PvP: How to

Hey all, I've played Frost exclusively and know all there is to know.

I only play 2s with a healer so the DpS is all me.

I was wanting to give unholy a try but I have only two questions.

1. Typical rotation to kill healers.
2. Typical rotation to purely DpS.

Both as Unholy. I know there isn't a "rotation", but surely there is a typical way to down each. Thank you
Now I don't play a DK. So don't take my word for it. But I'm pretty sure you want to Necrotic Strike as much as you can.. so like.

Chains, Plague Strike or Necrotic strike, Necrotic Strike. Then frost rune and two blood runes into death runes. Festering strike plus a blood strike or pestilence. Then go to town with necrotics.

I dunno, something like that.
keep your diseases up, and get 5 deathcoils to make pet an abom and summon gargoyle.

Once you've done that necrotic strike and Festering Strike are your friend. ;)
I understand things will different when i hit lvl cap, but I'm wondering why everyone is cutting Scourge Strike from their PvP burst rotations. At my level, it hits like a Mack truck. Is this not the case at 85, or is the utility of the other strikes too important to justify spending the runes?

No comments:

Post a Comment