Saturday, April 21, 2012

Unholy PvP, why no guide ?

Ok so to me, PvP as Unholy DK is the funniest spec ever, I enjoy frost but Unholy is really the best, although it seems like im not doing enough damage, im sure im doing something wrong so, can any good Unholy PvP DK make a thread about this wonderful spec??? Please help the "less" skilled DK. It's also a hard spec because we gotta keybind a whole lot of macro's where frost almost need none. If you guys know a PvP Unholy guide tell me or make one :D
Your gear is terrible and not gemmed or enchanted, of course you do no damage. You have some reforges to mastery but haste is far superior.

Also, unholy doesn't do any burst damage to speak of (the biggest crit i've ever seen in pvp was a 15k festering) Unholy is a constant pressure spec. You do tons of damage, it's just not in big shots.
unholy does more damage but its not as bursty. I'd perfer to be unholy taking down a healer than frost.
Like Easy said unholy does dish out a lotta dmg, just really gotta time the silences to get a healer down. Hey easy might want pick up lil more spell pen gems to get the cap at 195
An Unholy PvP Guide would be very helpful to me! I want to switch from Blood to Unholy PvP, and don't know where to being. If anyone would like to help me, I have a thread here. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2966897024
http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/191453-dk-basics/

dk guide.
http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/191453-dk-basics/

dk guide.


Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment