Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Why Helm over chest(4p) as frost?

Can someone explain to me why I see frost dks use the helm over the chest when acquiring the 4p bonus? I know the domo chest is very well itemized, but the helm has hit on it. Does this have something to do with neck selection and availability?

IE if i have the h-shannox neck, should i try for bp, if not, go for helm?
I would assume it's bis due to the total accumulation of stats

Your current 'bis' is generally always different that the ultimate 'bis'. You should use what items you need to get the stats you need.
You almost always have too much hit from gear nowadays. Plus crit is so bad for us. which is found on both off helm+tier chest, but not on off chest+tier helm.
^ What she said

Crit sucks
Okay, so even if chest is 4p, just don't buy it over ring/neck/os stuff? Thank you, I think
Nevermind I'm tempted to just buy chest for short term gains over ring for similar reasons

No comments:

Post a Comment