Saturday, April 21, 2012

Unholy PvP Help

Hey Everyone.

I'm new to Unholy PvP (and Unholy all-together), and I've read up on youtube and everything that I could find, but just don't have enough info to get started. First of all, I have no idea what the stat priority is, whether it's the same as their PvE Priority or not, is beyond me. Also, could anyone explain the Priority system that goes on? I know that Diseases should always be up, be in Unholy Presence, and to get 5 stacks of Shadow Fusion for Dark Transformation, but besides that, what would you use against, a pure DPS class, and a healer? Also, I've heard a lot of talk to not use Scourge Strike and have no clue whether or not this is true. Sorry for the noob questions, but completely new to Unholy.

Thank You for the Help!
I believe UH want's Haste over mastery. But Str over all.
Ah thank you. Could anyone else help out as far as SS and Rotation Priority?
Also, I found that most people have a spec of http://www.wowhead.com/talent#jZG0obZbGcdcfuRkd.

Is this the way to go? As I'll be doing more RBG's.


Edit: I'm deciding between the spec above, or this http://www.wowhead.com/talent#jZG0obZfMcdcfuoRu

I just don't know which will provide better bonuses between ebon, UP, or Sudden Doom.

If there's a spec different than those two, feel free to bring it up!
help still appreciated
smash your face against the keyboard and roll it around. Thats all.

Yeah....


Everyone, I found which spec I'm using, and the only thing I need help with at the moment is the Priority Rotation. I'll be experimenting with moves in different situations, but would like to know what you would personally do against, let's say, a lone dps warrior, against a lone priest healer.
Stats Haste and Str.

Againt any single target I start with outbreak if its avail. Then spam SS and FS(I think I'm horrible with names)

Against any healer you want to use mind freeze also if you glyph for strangulate you can silence for 7 secs if you use it while they are casting. You also want to spam Necrotic strike(Again I think thats name) This absords healing and makes cast times longer allowing you to silence with mind freeze.

Also use your AMS when avail and also glyph for it so you get a full 7 secs.

If you need heals you can always spam blood strike hit enpower rune weapon and get 2 more blood strikes in.(Since the nerf this doesnt work as well)
Thank you very much! As I was experimenting, I realized what I needed to be doing and your post really helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment