Saturday, April 21, 2012

Frost DW pvp

Does it matter what main hand and off hand you actually equip im currently wearing a s9 one sword in MH and a Axe in the offhand click on my character pic to check my armory currently the dmg is fine the burst is great getting 16k main hand crits and 15k off hand crits with a killing machine/obliterate proc but thats on clothies ^^ lol but give me your advice cuz i've seen some frost pvp dks with the same weaps some with differant weaps
The game rolls a random number between bottom and top-end damage and that's the number you get. Seriously. It doesn't get any more complicated that that. All of those STR weapons are the same 2.6 speed. The damage ranges vary a bit, but that's it. There's no miracle choice.
The bro's with different weapons are probably doing that for racial bonuses (like +expertise) be a bamf and buy what looks the coolest to you.
It's all about racial benefits. I'm a human and I get +3 expertise wielding a sword or a mace. Expertise is important to me in PvP because I rarely get parried by a plate class or a rogue. I know for Worgens your critical increases for holding an axe. If you want to be a better player I would recommend wielding a weapon that best suits your race's specializations. It'll save you some trouble in the future when setting up your stat priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment