Thursday, April 19, 2012

Best lvling spec?

So I was wondering what the best leveling spec is for a DK please? Starting one out and I'm having trouble finding the info.If you could tell me why said spec is the best i'd be very appreciative.

Thanks
I leveled unholy 55-80 (because of the boa axe that I had) then I went to dw frost from 80-85. Worked out very well for me.
I leveled as blood, before it became the tanking spec, but given that it's no longer an option I would probably recommend 2H frost. Frost hits hard so you won't need to spend much time dancing around mobs.
Easy answer -

Get 2 1h heirloom maces. Go frost spec Dual Wield.

Howling Blast -> Obliterate -> Obliterate -> Frost strike spam.

Rinse and repeat. Because you dont start with howling, use icy touch before you get it. and you get obliterate at 62, but before 62 u can just use plague / blood strike.

You melt most mobs your level in less than 7 seconds.

Use buffs and survival skills as necessary.

ADD: You can use my talent layout. If you WANT to go 2h for whatever reason, just remove the dual wield talents and place them in the appropriate 2h talents. 2H is slower IMO because of the bigger swing timers and such.
If you dont mind questing, frost. If you absolutely loathe it like i do, go blood.

Ive been leveling this dk for just under a week, i rekn getting to 82 didnt take very long, will be tanking zandalari by tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment