Wednesday, April 18, 2012

frost 2h -vs- frost dw -vs- unholy dw

Hi.

Ive had a death knight before but that was before cata. now I plan on making a new death knight. I decided on his race being goblin.

I looked at the DK beginner sticky and found blood was the new tanking spec which I thought was frost. I also used to play frost 2 hander style and now I hear that frost is for dual wielding and unholy is for 2 hander. then I hear that frost is ok with 2 hander but not as good. then some people say that is false...

I will dual spec my DK but what im wondering is which is better and what opions you all on the death knight forums have about them.

Frost with a two hander?

Frost with two one handers?

Unholy with a 2 hander.

ill tank with blood so the question is which does better dps and which will help me level faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment