Thursday, April 19, 2012

Casters in Arena

Casters in Arena's at the moment are just ridiculous.
The amount of ranged CC and damage out put means that its nearly impossible to get close to them w/o using charge or DG.
Warlocks are just so f***ing over powered in this patch...
Thanks Blizz for screwing up the balancing for Melee classes in PvP
Silence, root, Interupt, dead....
ITT: unholy dk has problems with caster classes...
did not think it was possible to be that bad
Aren't DKs still considered to be the anti-caster class in PvP? The only caster I can't kill is a good Frost Mage.
I dunno, I roll over them. Sometimes, very rarely, depending on the arena, i can't LoS a good frost mage... otherwise, no problems with casters, I roflstomp locks, shadow priests, most hunters (there have been the occasion my cd's weren't timed right), I laugh at boomers. Of course i'm not in the higher ratings with this guy yet, but we have 3 interrupts, essentially.. we are everything casters hate.
If you got beat by a Warlock, your doing it wrong. Trust me, i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment