Monday, April 16, 2012

DW Frost pre-85

Is DW Frost any good PvP and PvE-wise pre-85? I was planning on buying the two level 60 1h axes once I get my DK to 60. Should I just go with the 2h instead?
le bump

also, is DW or 2h more fun while questing?
They're nearly identical in play style once you hit level 70, with only minor differences in timing.

I think in either case, you only need 31 points in frost to specialize for 2H or DW.

I wouldn't do frost until you're 70 though, and especially not dual wielding. You don't get howling blast until 70, and you don't fully get the talent points you need to support DW until 67.

That being said, finding 2 good weapons while leveling is much more of a pain than finding 1 good weapon, so I'd stick with 2H until 85. There are heirloom 1h str weapons, but they're tanking weapons with parry as the secondary stat.

No comments:

Post a Comment