Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Serious help needed.

I have been trying to come up with an someone easy rotation and tree build for a casual gamer. I was doing about 2500 dps before I changed my spec again. I am not completely new but I don't understand what items I need to bring up my item levels. I would truly like to keep my build unholy because I am most comfortable with that build. If anyone could offer suggests please comment.
Well I am no PvE guru, but I will list the few obvious things I noticed.

Firstly, you are still wearing mostly gear from the lvl 80 range. You should have easily upgraded all of this gear leveling up, so not 100% sure what to tell you on that. From looking at your ilvl score, you really don't have any of that gear, so perhaps grind away at some bg's until you can get better gear. Even honor gear in dungeons would be better than what you have equipped at the moment.

Secondly, you are specced frost, but you said you want to keep your unholy spec? Was that a typo or did you spec out of UH for that current spec?

The spec you are using however is centered around dual wielding. You are currently using a 2H, so that alone is gimping you as well.

I will leave the rest for someone more suited. I would assume the stickies up top could be of use for you as well.
How did you get loremaster of Cataclysm and wind up with an ilvl of 262? Did you make the mistake of thinking all purples are better than all greens and blues and refused to let go of your WotLK gear? You should be a solid 318 at the very least from quest rewards...

(Or maybe you logged out in gear you saved from Wrath and are playing a joke on us?) :P
no like i said i don't understand gear at all. I probably could have upgraded on my gear but I don't know which gear I need. And like I said in my previous post i had specced different because I was trying to do better DPS. But I did not like it at all. I am used to using unholy personally. I just play the game I don't understand the different gear you need. I just need a decent talent tree and rotation. I know it sounds kinda like i am stupid I just don't understand everything. I basically go in and kill. I don't know which gear I need or which is better.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2140270241

Ummmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment