Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Unholy Pvp

What makes Unholy "better" for pvp then frost in 3s compared to 2s. I've looked over some sites and most of the high rated dks are Unholy. Is it because the have better survivability, synergy, or do the just do more damage when played correctly? From my personal experience (2s only), frost just does a lot more damge over a shorter time.
I have tried to play Unholy, but I just couldnt keep up with double dps teams. I did seem that healers would die faster but in double dps, especially Mage Rogue teams, one cc (ie: polly, kidney, RoF) and I would be dead. I do realise this might be a L2P issue but i feel im am "ok" at playing a Unholy.
When I play frost, if i survive their first opener, I put enough pressure into the rogue so he has to pop his CD this creates a great oppertunity to switch to the mage so rogue pops out to peel. Then just throw a strang on mage and kill rogue. In my opinion rogue mage teams cc is usually what gets us if we don't end the match quickly. If anyone is kind enough to give me a decent reply on the UH v Frost for 3s/2s, it would be appreciated. Also any tips to beating feral teams would be nice.
Why wouldn't frost work with casters?
Personally I think with all cd's popped on equal side (Garg, UF, DT, Trink) unholy does more dmg.

Also unholy does more pressure.

Unholy also has more survivability improved AMS/AMZ + Runic Corruption

= Unholy is Better.
people like frost b/c is super easy to play, there is no ramp up time at all. unholy you actually have to line things up.
unholy synergies very well with casters. ( their diseases increase magic damage taken) they have a lot of control thanks to their ghoul, better mobility thanks to deaths advance, and better survivability compared with frost which is frankly a bit of a glass cannon in pvp.

No comments:

Post a Comment