Saturday, April 21, 2012

Killing Machine

So do I NEVER use KM on FS or is it ok if i can? I ask this because a few of the guides that i've been reading and watching say to just use KM on Obliterate. But I feel like its a dps loss when I just stand there waiting for my runes to refill just to use the proc. So is it alright if I use KM procs on FS or should I be using KM solely on Obliterate?
if its 3seconds cd left on oblit dont wait use it on fs. chances are in that 3 sec it'll be up again anyways, yes standing around doing nothing is a bigger waste than using it on fs
It's...kind of a split second decision you have to make sometimes to max your DPS. Personally I go with the rule that if KM is up, and I have 1sec time to wait on an Oblit, I'll wait. Otherwise I'll just use FS. Waiting too long will hinder DPS more than it will help it. I have enough haste that KM procs pretty often, so it's a whatever thing.
In a PvP situation use whatever you can to do any DPS towards your target. If you happen to use FS instead of OB that's alright. As long as you do some damage that's fine. For PvE you might have a little more time to think so use whatever fits best.

No comments:

Post a Comment