Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lichborne and Death Coil

I read all about this combination and how you can get 3 quick heals if you RP stack to max before use. I thought what a great build how have I missed this before.. I then came to an obvious problem with using this combo... How do I use the 3 death coils without them just being dps instead of heals? I went out to test my theory and well to my non surprise I was right, I use esc. to release target and get a DC off as a heal but of course the second your hit again focus is put back on thing that is hitting you.

I guess what my question is how are most players using this combo without it being a complete pain in the butt?

Please share your knowledge and secrets :)
i press f1

but u could just set up a macro to target yourself with it first then target current target, so it'l always heal instead of dps when you are in lichborne
Macro it..

#showtooltip Lichborne
/cast Lichborne;
/cast [@player] Death Coil

This thread has a macro setup for that...two actually or just see the above poster.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2973008242
Or enable alt for self-casting.
Macro it..

#showtooltip Lichborne
/cast Lichborne;
/cast [@player] Death Coil


Use this one, you just hit it a bunch and it automatically casts the death coil on you without changing your target.

No comments:

Post a Comment