Wednesday, April 18, 2012

FL 1h axe drop rate?

Just wondering, does anyone have a drop rate % for the Obsidium cleaver?

Well, I occassionally Go into Firelands when the weekly guild lockout is all dead with a Boomkin friend, Killing Turtles, Hounds and Scorpions, And besides the lol amounts of Tank trinkets and random stuff that has dropped, Ive yet to see a Obsidium cleaver drop....... So I am some what going to assume it has the lowest % drop rate for all the BoE's items.... Which blows because If your like me, you want two of them right meow.
i saw one cleaver drop on the first day of firelands, since then, none has dropped
Low enough to not drop for my guild since FL opened, including a couple dozen solo trash runs by me.

Lots of other epics to sell FOR cleavers, though. Success.
yeah i got one on my palladin and then they nerfed 2h frost so I have been farming FL but havn't even seen one drop since the first day.

I only saw one drop, and i won the roll! o/
The other one i have, i trade with a shaman for the dagger.

The two of them i got in the first week of FL.
Saw one drop a few days after FL landed (after first drop nerd, before any other drop nerfs). Other than that never, i looked it up on wowwiki tho and it is one of the lowest drop rates.
Had both of mine drop in 2 consecutive weeks w/ guild runs--1 this last Tuesday, 1 the Tuesday prior.
if you're unlucky, you're unlucky...
if you're partially lucky, dropped! but lost the roll!
if you're lucky, you'd have 1 by now...
if you're very lucky, you'd have 2...
if you're rich, just buy them...

but still, first week trash farm, boe plans and patterns, some tank trinks and such, a xbow or 2 and some spires and scalpels... but no cleaver...

cleaver probably has the lowest drop rate...
Took me 3 weeks of farming 4 nights a week to get 1 cleaver. I did however get enough other trash epics to sell and buy my 2nd one.

I am not farming in that place ever again though.
I have seen 3 cleavers (won one as you can see) yet to see an apparatus
Already have my 2 (ya im still 84....) turns out you can make decent gold off enchanting and JC...
sucks that the only str dps one hander is a boe.
RNG says hi
I've gotten both Zoids and the great axe off Shannox, but I've never seen the cleaver drop off trash. At this point I doubt the raid would let me get them.
1%-2% (extremely low) Drop rate from all trash mobs. W/ Potion of treasure finding 3%-14% (very low)
Potion of treasure finding works in FL?
Sucks that the BIS for dual wield frost is again a boe... /boo blizz
if you're unlucky, you're unlucky...
if you're partially lucky, dropped! but lost the roll!
if you're lucky, you'd have 1 by now...
if you're very lucky, you'd have 2...
if you're rich, just buy them...

but still, first week trash farm, boe plans and patterns, some tank trinks and such, a xbow or 2 and some spires and scalpels... but no cleaver...

cleaver probably has the lowest drop rate...


I ended up farming 300k worth of stuff the first week or two and found 3 cleavers (those sold within seconds of putting them up) and unfortunately this wasn't my main at the time, just my FL farmer. So all of my boe's I'm wearing on this toon I just bought.

Luckily, the prices on these items are going down quickly now. Cleavers I've seen as low as 23k.

No comments:

Post a Comment