Monday, April 16, 2012

DK PVP Builds

Hey, I am pretty new to DK PVP. I have spent most of my time tanking which has started to go downhill due to my squishiness (I have been told that for DK this is largely unavoidable, specs/gems/stat priority would be appreciated.)

Anyway, I wanted to give PVP a shot and was looking for a viable spec as well as stat priorities. Spec doesn't matter wether it's Frost Blood or Unholy. I have the bloodthirsty pyrium set and cloak, just looking for a build now. Any help would be awesome.
Cucucachu if your still good at knowing your tanking skill go Blood. You'll survive longer and annoy your opponent with your death strike. I started out as frost and it was great. But i was surviving longer as Blood spec. Take advantage of it till the big nerf happens if it ever happens.
http://wowtal.com/#k=ewuNMJIk.b0w.deathknight.-3sV7v

Edit: Run this build in Unholy Presence. In case you didn't know. Rune regen+movement haste+GCD reduction >>>>>>> 10% damage. That is, aslong as you're not a clicker and have no trouble keeping yourself in melee range with your targets.

Hint: Chains of Ice + Chillblains = a lot easier to deal with kiting classes when they can't run.

No comments:

Post a Comment