Thursday, April 19, 2012

What kind of raid dps no's should I see?

Before I got the helm I was doing 24.5k on 25m BH. I think that's not an ideal gauge of dps, as you have some aoe in there, but that's what I had.

On cho-gal last night I think I had around 19k? I forget.

Is that about right? Or should it be higher?
Logs would help.

You have double Cleavers, 25k single target is probably about right.

On an encounter like Cho'gall, with an aoe phase and a single-target phase? I pull 16k with one 359 and one 353....I would expect you to be doing 22-23k.
At ilvl 369? You should be doing more dps than that single target. I know I went to the raid dummy and pulled 20k without+ DPS at ilvl 367 only using self buffs.

I guess the 19k DPS might be dependent on how much running around you were doing and how often you had to run after those stupid eyes.
Thanks both. I should have mentioned for Cho'gal I didn't do any aoe; I was doing interrupts and eyes. Also was my first time ever seeing Cho'gal, so I expect my dps to improve on that fight as I learn it better.

How do I get logs to WoL?

Thank you both, I need to figure out how to get logs so I can get some help on what I'm doing I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment