Thursday, April 19, 2012

New to DW, 1 Q, looking for suggestions

Question: does runeforging matter, i mean mainhand vs offhand, does it matter which is on which hand?

Suggestions: Please give me suggestions on my gear. I tried to get hit cap (yes i know its 5% but my hit is as low as it goes) and exp cap.

I've played 2H for the longest time and wanted to pull more dps so i switched once cleavers dropped in price on my server. So i used to spam disease>oblit>frost strike mainly, so should i be spamming the same? or should i never oblit unless i have a proc? I mainly have to ask this because im not at home for awhile and the internet here is crap (like 2k ping lol) and cant really test it out that well.
Razorice on mainhand (2% inc dmg on highest dmg source and the buff stacks faster) Crusader on offhand (because its proc is timer based, so offhand doesnt matter)
The priority list for 2h frost and dw frost "rotations" are the same

No comments:

Post a Comment