Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Starting playing my dk

Im in search for he best add on to manage runes, any chance people can link some of their own ui with the add on they are using?
I cannot manage my runes without Yury's RuneDisplay. It's quite pleasant to look at. You can make it flat, rainbow-shaped or smiley-face-shaped. Since it's beneath my toon, I go with smiley-face shaped. Each rune gets a ticking number countdown after it's been consumed. When a consumed rune comes off cooldown because of Runic Empowerment, it becomes very vivid for a few seconds so that your eyes are drawn to it. Ultimately, nobody should be trying to watch runes that are beneath their player frame in the upper-left corner of the screen. Having to dart your eyes around the screen so fast that your simulated REM, you might go insane and your eyes might get tired really fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment