Thursday, April 12, 2012

Why is it so tough to keep the sets proper?

[:1]Why, for example, is it that the tanking items you can get from Firelands always go for the Warrior or Paladin look instead of the DK look? For example, the only tanking belts are BOTH from the Warrior look, and the DPS belt is from the DK look. Likewise, unless you spend ludicrous amounts of gold or hope to get the Living Embers from bosses, the only other tanking boots are from the Warrior look. I'm playing a DK and want to look like it, if I want to look like a Warrior I'd go and make one.

The point of sets is to try and keep them all in one set, not mash them all together like you accidentally tripped and fell through an entire blacksmith and come out looking like a clown. Why they don't make it a bit easier to keep the look straight, I have no idea.

At least I don't have this much trouble on my Shaman with gear. When I get the proper gear for my Shaman, I look like a proper Shaman (unless I play Enhancement, then I end up looking like a Hunter which annoys me just as much as my DK).

No comments:

Post a Comment